Food Regulations Online Course
Valid from: February 18, 2011 12:00PM -
January 1, 2017 01:00PM
This IFT Food Regulations Online Course will be offered in late 2012 with live virtual Q&A sessions with content experts to combine self-paced learning with opportunities to interact live with fellow participants and IFT experts.
Check back mid-2012 for dates of live Q&A calls.
This course will give a comprehensive review of food regulations, outlining regulatory agencies and what they regulate, regulatory issues and challenges, and will provide many resources you may download and access at any time.
You will be able to:
- Identify regulatory issues within the product development life cycle.
- Learn key food regulations and regulatory agencies and their implications on food production development.
- Identify ways to apply sound science in key aspects of regulatory practices.
- Provide resources and takeaways on how food industry professionals can obtain regulatory updates and implement new practices and procedures to meet current regulations and standards.
- QA; Product Developers (Innovation Group)
- Food Processors
- Research Associates
- Scientists without Food Science Degrees
- Sales & Marketing
- Small to mid-sized companies with limited regulatory resources
Introductory to Intermediate - This course is intended for new to mid-level professionals.