Sponsored by the Corn Refiners Association
This webcast is free to IFT members with a capacity of up to 1,000 registrants.
How much can switching sweetening ingredients (such as a switch from high fructose corn syrup to granulated or liquid sugar) impact costs for foods and beverage manufacturers? And does switching pay off at retail? This webcast will help you consider implications before making decisions that impact the bottom line.
- Examine formulary, labor and sanitation expenses, as well as capital expenditures and the possible costs associated with the environmental implications of switching sweeteners.
- Explore sales data from Nielsen, looking specifically at brands that have reformulated from HFCS to sugar and compare pre- and post-reformulation data.
The presenters, David “Guilley” Guilfoyle, founder and owner of Half Baked Innovations, and Thomas Earley, executive vice president of Promar International of Alexandria, Virginia, will answer questions at the conclusion of the webcast.
• Product Developers
• Company Management
• Sales & Marketing Personnel
• Plant Production Personnel
• Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors
• Food Safety Specialists
• Product Manufacturers
• Research Staff
Learning Level: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced