This webcast gives a high level understanding of the current food science job market for professionals and recent graduates. Current students will receive advice on how to best prepare for seeking employment after graduation.
Webcast participants will gather information on how the 2011 IFT Annual Meeting and Food Expo can assist with employment, including how to navigate the Food Expo, Career Fair and various networking opportunities throughout the conference.
- Participants will understand current hiring trends in the food science industry. Recent graduates will find this particularly interesting.
- Participants will learn what hiring managers are focusing on when reviewing applicants’ resumes, including what information should or should not be included on a resume.
- Participants will understand what employers are currently looking for and how best to prepare for interviews. Current students will gain an understanding on what they can do while still in school to help them be more attractive applicants after graduation.
- Participants will be able to understand how the 2011 IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo can assist in job searches, and where and how best to network while at the conference.
- Product Developers
- Company Management
- Sales & Marketing Personnel
- Plant Production Personnel
- Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors
- Food Safety Specialists
- Product manufacturers
- Research Staff
Learning Level: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced